Experience Required:1 to 3 years
Educational Qualification:Any Graduate
Back to Careers
- Strong working experience on Android Mobile platforms and good knowledge of Android framework, tools and building blocks.
- Good Knowledge on Android SDK, java, c++.j2ee.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs including social networks. Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience in Web Application development using HTML5.0, AJAX, CSS, JQuery and JSON.
- Good eye for mobile app design and product sense.
- Developing universal application , which can run on most of available android devices.
- A deep familiarity with OO design and Java.
- Experience working with SQLite, MySQL or similar DBMS.
- Knowledge on Phone gap.
- Knowledge of using Eclipse IDE integrated with Android Development Toolkit.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, integration of analytics is an added advantage.
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of IOS & other platforms.